Workouts leaving you hanging? Watch CrossFit Seminar Staff member James Hobart as he demonstrates the hang clean and push jerk.
Points Of Performance
- Deadlift the bar to the hang position
- Extend hips and legs rapidly
- Shoulders shrug, followed by a pull under with the arms
- Bar is received in a full squat, the stand
- Torso dips straight down
- Hips and legs extend rapidly, the press under
- Receive the bar in a partial squat.
- Bring feet together, one foot at a time
- Complete when hips, knees, and arms reach extension