NEED TO TAKE A BREAK?
You Can Put Your Membership On Hold For Up To Four Weeks. $5/Week Hold Fee Applies
- While we love to see you every chance we get, we understand that sometimes life gets in the way!
- You can request to put your payments on hold for up to four weeks a year, if you are injured, busier than usual or spending time out of town.
- Please let us know two weeks in advance of your hold period and we will arrange to suspend your payments.
- We will need a start and return date, as the payments will automatically activate your membership again when your hold period is complete.
- Anything more is considered a cancellation, which will be carried out in accordance with our membership conditions. If you continually travel for work or have any extenuating circumstances over and above this, please contact us directly to discuss alternative options.
- You’ll be missed! We look forward to your return soon!